All three books within the USA Today bestselling trilogy, to be had for a constrained time in a single handy, discounted bundle.
“A completely darkish thrill trip of breathtaking motion and hot sizzling romance” —Skye Warren, big apple occasions bestselling author
“Yulia,” he whispers, staring down at me, and that i be aware of he feels it too, this pull, this visceral connection among us. He could have the entire energy, yet during this second, he’s as weak as i'm, stuck within the grip of an analogous madness.
Forced to hitch a mystery intelligence supplier at a tender age, Russian interpreter/spy Yulia Tzakova is not any stranger to risky males. yet she’s by no means identified one as ruthless and compelling as Lucas Kent. The hard-edged mercenary frightens her, but she’s attracted to him—to a guy she has no selection yet to betray.
Second-in-command to a strong palms broker, Lucas Kent hasn't ever met a lady he’s sought after up to Yulia. passionate about the attractive blonde, he’ll cease at not anything to trap her and make her pay for her betrayal.
From the icy streets of Moscow to the steamy jungles of Colombia, their darkish, all-consuming ardour will both overwhelm them or set them free.
“Blazing scorching, appealing, and fast-paced” —Josie Litton, manhattan occasions bestselling author
Over four hundred 5-star reports throughout person books. Here’s what readers are saying:
• “Intense, darkish, erotic, magnetic, pleasing, suspenseful, exciting, and deeply intriguing”
• “… web page after web page of longing and wish, and chance, extra longing, extra chance, then erotic success, extra want, then romantic bliss, then (Arrgh!) extra threat! I simply enjoyed each minute of it!”
• “The depth among Yulia and Lucas used to be electrical and tragic within the very best way”
• “Anna Zaires gives you one other masterpiece, i will by no means get sufficient of her writing. one other darkish hero of hers, Lucas has eternally captured my middle and this trilogy will consistently be one of many best possible darkish romance tales that i have had the chance to read!”
• “… the type of sequence that may remain on your middle forever”